Sunday, August 05, 2007

Finally, it's showtime!

Just completed watching "The Bourne Supremacy" no less than ten minutes ago. Now that I'm all set with the last two "Bourne" movies, that means I can finally watch "The Bourne Ultimatum" tomorrow. And it's going to be well worth the hype in my opinion. "The Bourne Ultimatum" made an estimated $70.2 million this weekend here in America this weekend, so I have no doubts that this movie is going to kick some ass. I'll watch catch the movie tomorrow, and I'll have a report in tomorrow night. That gives me a day off on Tuesday before I start concerning myself with "Rush Hour 3" and "Stardust." But damn! If Matt Damon was this good in the first two movies, and if he's just as good in the third as I've heard, I have the feeling I will once again leave the theatre with a smile on my face.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Linkin Park "What I've Done"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home