Sunday, January 28, 2007

Royal Rumble card & picks

As the road to Wrestlemania continues on it's path toward Ford Field, this week's PPV should provide a lot of answers as to what we can see. And I'm feeling unusally bold with my picks today, but let's get to the card.

30-Man Royal Rumble Match:
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Benoit
Carlito
Tommy Dreamer
Kenny Dykstra
Edge
Finlay
Ric Flair
Chavo Guerrero
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Gregory Helms
Hardcore Holly
Kane
King Booker
Chris Masters
Shawn Michaels
The Miz
Johnny Nitro
Randy Orton
Montel Vontavious Porter
CM Punk
Sabu
Sandman
The Great Khali
Kevin Thorn
Undertaker
Rob Van Dam
Viscera
Super Crazy

WWE Championship (Last Man Standing Match)
John Cena (c) vs. Umaga

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs. Mr. Kennedy

ECW World Championship
Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Test

Hardys vs. MNM

Like I said, I'm feeling bold. An underdog will win the Royal Rumble Match, the champs will retain, and it's a clean sweep for the faces. In other words, I'll take Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Batista, Bobby Lashley, and Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy. Wish me luck. I'm teetering at the .500 mark (66-65) so I could use a plus-.500 night. If I do, I'll probably be doing the dance to this song.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Yung Joc "Goin' Down"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home