Monday, January 29, 2007

Time to Dance

You can meet me in the t**p it's goin down, meet me in the mall it's goin down, meet me in the club it's goin down, anywhere ya meet me guarenteed to go down. *does the dance* I promised you guys I'd do the dance to "Goin' Down" if i came up with a .500+ record last night at the Royal Rumble, and I have. 4-1 last night. John Cena, Batista, Bobby Lashley, and Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy, thanks guys. Although I am somewhat disappointed with you, Jeff Hardy. You failed in your responsibilty to become what Rey Mysterio did last year and pull off the upset. Match of the Night goes to Carlito vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Masters vs. CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Finlay vs. Gregory Helms vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Kane vs. Kenny Dykstra vs. Kevin Thorn vs. King Booker vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mike "The Miz" Mizanin vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu vs. Sandman vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Super Crazy vs. The Great Khali vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Undertaker vs. Viscera. *pant, pant* Man, maybe I should have just said the Royal Rumble match. Though I must say, the final 8 1/2 minutes were nothing short of thrilling. Oh, and by the way, my record is now 70-66. Having fun eating your words, naysayers?

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Lil Jon "Snap Yo Fingers"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home